• An exclusive tool designed for vehicle axle
assembling/disassembling, steering wheel diff companion
flange, mission bearing & gear removal, and
also a range of bearing & gear removal.
Axle Dismantling and fitting hubs and knuckles
Dismantling and fitting the bearing race
Dismantling and fitting of wheel bearings
Steering Removing the steering wheel
Differential Removing the companion flange
Transmission Removing bearings and gears
Others Removing various types of bearings and gears
• Mainly used for the axles of light to normal FF vehicles
• Applicable for steering wheels, diff-companion flanges,
transmission bearings and gears in light to normal
• The axle can be dismantled and refitted using 1 set.
• Is applicable for hub bearings that are attached to
either the inner or outer sides.
• A hydraulic press can be used making operations both
easy and fast.
• The removal/installation of the arms is carried out by a
one-touch set ball type system.
• The center bolt is fitted with a bearing, which makes for
a light drive torque.
• Is applicable to FR and 4WD rear vehicles, as well as
• Has a varied use on the steering wheel, differential
companion flange, transmission bearing and gearing,
as well as the axle.
• Is possible for use on the removal of other bearings and
gearing from other devices because of interchangeable