• Dedicated tool for lifting up and hanging an automobile engine block.
• Engine block of FF vehicles from mini-cars to medium sized passenger cars
(not applicable to the engine of trucks, vans and motorcycles).
• Max usable load: Less than 2,450N (250kgf)
• In recent years, many vehicles have adopted impact absorbent bodies.
• Fenders have been designed so they can be adjusted back to be parallel with the ground even after they have
been bent out of place in an accident.
• The tool has been designed to be able to deal with vehicles that have short fender ribs, and fenders that
cannot be set correctly which conventional types have not been able to cope with to date.
• The tool can hold the engine in position whilst being able to move the chassis and also lift it up and down.
• The bridge can be set on an angle, and when carrying out belt replacement, the tool can be used to move the
bridge from above the belt.
• This winch employs a rear type directional method. The drive area can be switched easily between the right
and left sides that help movements to the desired position.
• Even with the chassis in a raised position, the winch can be used temporarily outside the garage by the use of
a chain wheel.
* This tool cannot be used on vehicles with resin set points.
* Replacement parts are available. Check with your dealer for details.
Email for shipping quote.